Write a Letter to a Missionary today!
How-To Write Your Letter
1. Find a ministry or missionary that you would like to write to through our Member Directory.
2. Write your letter of encouragement and address the letter in the following way:
FOR MINISTRIES: "Dear Creation Missionary of [Ministry Name]"
FOR MISSIONARIES: "Dear [Missionary Name],"
3. Along with your letter, please enclose an empty envelope that is pre-stamped* (on the top-right hand corner of your envelope) with your return address (on the top left-hand corner of your envelope).
4. Address your the envelope which contains your pre-stamped/return address labeled envelope along with your letter (please keep these two items separate) to our mail processing center:
The International Association for Creation
ATTN: Member Mail Processing Center
PO Box 621507
Oviedo, Fla. 32762
5. Drop your letter and it's contents off at your nearest mailbox!
6. Once we receive your letter, we will address it to the appropriate recipient and make sure it is sent on it's way!
*NOTE: One US Stamp will allow your letter to be sent within the United States. Letters without sufficient stamps will be returned at the writer's expense.
About our Missionaries
Missionaries from The International Association for Creation are leaders in biblical worldview training, creation science research, faith-affirming community outreach, and hands-on learning.
Together, we work in assisting communities to experience God's creation first-hand while advancing the biblical worldview across the Earth through local, faith-affirming resources.
Each of our missionaries are passionate about educating people in the biblical worldview, empowering Christians to reach their local communities with the love of Christ, and encouraging leaders through networking and resources that advance the message of our Creator, Savior, and Lord.